OUR ENERGY PUBLIC RELATIONS EXPERIENCE IN ACTION
(W)right On Communications delivers cleantech and energy public relations for smart cities, smart utilities and the innovators developing smart products and services for them. Our services include major press coverage, beautiful graphic design, engaging social media programs and video productions. But that’s just the beginning. Call on us for our energy and cleantech public relations industry experience including solar and wind power, energy efficiency, green building, EVs and charging infrastructure, microgrids, energy storage, energy management, and much more. Below we’ve compiled some examples of our cleantech, utility and energy public relations work.
Click below to see how we’ve helped companies and cities like yours with energy public relations:
- Energy-efficiency and Smart City murals and activity guide for the City of Chula Vista library
- Motion graphic depicting roll-out of 3,000 EV charging stations
- Electric vehicle (EV) rebate campaign for utility company
- Balboa Park Centennial banners
- City Green Business Network website, member kit and social media
- Transmission line project logo
Media & Social Media Campaigns
- Coordinated a media partnership and secured sponsor underwriting for an event to celebrate San Diego’s first net-zero market-rate, multifamily conversion.
- Media outreach to support our energy-efficiency mural project at the City of Chula Vista’s library.
- Pitching a Smart Cities’ energy-saving smart streetlight project and securing coverage in Wired Magazine, Smart Cities Council, American City and County, and other smart energy and smart city news outlets.
- Social media program to engage low-income utility customers.
- Energy public relations targeting trade media.
- Internet of Things (IOT) and smart grid networking news and trade show media outreach for tech innovator.
- On-call after-hours media relations and EOC support for a utility.
- Full-page newspaper editorial submissions on various topics including community partnership, emergency preparedness, energy efficiency, sustainability and undergrounding.
Awards & Nominations
- KITE Award successful nomination for a utility COO
- Platts Global Energy (Finalist) for a local utility
- EPA Climate Leadership Award nomination
- PSA featuring C-level executives encouraging ratepayers to “Reduce Your Use” during summer high temperatures
- Script for San Diego Green Building Council video
- Video promoting utility crew safety
- Yearly “EV Day” videos for local utility
- PSA featuring regional leaders to promote energy savings for low-income customers
- Video for Simple Energy to encourage utility customers to save money on their energy bills